We invite you to devote yourself and invite others to the Prayer of the Month for April, 2011, in these two petitions before God.
Prayer of the month for April, 2011
We invite the brotherhood to dedicate the month of April to the following petition:
That we may have a healthy concern for the spiritual well-being of our brethren, by not letting them confront the dangers of immorality or false doctrine alone.
May our missionary petition be:
That we may communicate the gospel “by all means,” as did the apostle Paul.
How to use these prayers
- Include them in your personal prayers and in prayers you offer in small groups and in your congregation.
- Ask that these petitions be included, when asked for prayer requests.
- Affix these prayers on your congregation’s bulletin board.
- Publish them in your church bulletin or newsletter.
- Distribute a sheet with these prayers in prayer meetings.
- Post them on the home page of your congregation and mention them in electronic forums or email discussion groups.
- Send them by mail or by email to brothers and sisters who you know.
- Translate them into other languages and share them with churches in other countries and areas of the world.
Please let us hear from you how you are using these prayers in your life or congregation. Share that information with everyone in the comment area below.