The following writings come from the GoSpeak/Forthright group, or are associated in some way with them. Forthright Press is one of the most prolific producers of online content in the brotherhood. The list is updated automatically.
- Courage and wisdomby TFRStaff on 01/27/2021 at 12:12 PM
Prayer: Punish us if and when ...
- A lesson from Jonadab’s houseby Barry Newton on 01/27/2021 at 9:00 AM
We can sense the LORD’s frustration. “I have spoken to you (Judah) over and over again, but you have not obeyed me. I sent all my servants the […]
- Let’s play a gameby TFRStaff on 01/27/2021 at 12:09 AM
There’s a game called “What if it was your last one.”
- A great dayby TFRStaff on 01/26/2021 at 3:14 PM
There will be a day of judgment when you will answer to God.
- Hugh’s News & Views (Except – Pt. 1)by TFRStaff on 01/26/2021 at 2:58 PM
EXCEPT (Part 1) Both the King James Version (1611) and the American Standard Version of the Bible (1901) use the word “except” in a number of […]
- New dayby TFRStaff on 01/26/2021 at 2:48 PM
Help all faithful believers to become humble servants to sinners.
- God will do these thingsby J. Randal Matheny on 01/26/2021 at 11:30 AM
It is God who does all this.
- What is on your doorposts?by Lee Parish on 01/26/2021 at 9:00 AM
God wanted his uncommon words to be ubiquitous within his people's lives.
- Come see a new thing…by Weylan Deaver on 01/25/2021 at 8:49 PM
Everyone’s invited to check out a new idea called The Scattershot Report and subscribe for free with your email. It won’t replace Biblical Notes, […]
- The Bible is more than a love letterby J. Randal Matheny on 01/25/2021 at 3:05 PM
It's a non-biblical phrase and an inadequate one.
- One nation: Indivisibleby Eugene Adkins on 01/25/2021 at 3:34 AM
One nation: indivisible. Sound familiar? It’s probably not what it sounds like ... right?
- By Him All Things Were Createdby Douglas Kashorek on 01/24/2021 at 2:48 PM
Since the second Person of the Godhead is eternal, what was Jesus doing from creation through incarnation? The Great Christology of Colossians […]
- Arms of loveby J. Randal Matheny on 01/24/2021 at 2:04 PM
Hope and faith and life can now be had by all.
- He’s truthfulby J. Randal Matheny on 01/24/2021 at 12:11 PM
It’s sad when brethren speak KJV language in the American South. It’s inexcusable when they do it to a foreigner. Here’s what one European […]
- The “rest” of the storyby Christine (Tina) Berglund on 01/24/2021 at 9:01 AM
As my garden sleeps for the winter, I am reminded to rest, too.
- In praise of the builderby Michael Brooks on 01/23/2021 at 1:18 PM
As great a blessing as we have been given to be a part of the church, the glory of Christ is far greater.
- Thirsty?by John Henson on 01/23/2021 at 9:05 AM
Are you spiritually thirsty? The invitation is issued to you.
- Your caring presence in our mundane affairsby TFRStaff on 01/22/2021 at 8:26 PM
Prayer: Forgive us for the indifferent and scholarly attitude.
- My Life Is in Your Handsby J. Randal Matheny on 01/22/2021 at 12:30 PM
A prayer to the sovereign God of the Universe in poetic form.
- Bloodby TFRStaff on 01/22/2021 at 11:07 AM
We do not have the ability to present ourselves before God as clean and pure.
- Will we let Jesus in?by Jon Galloway on 01/22/2021 at 11:05 AM
Think about it: if we are not for Jesus then we are, in reality, against him.
- Good article in an issue of Gospel Advocateby Eugene Adkins on 01/22/2021 at 3:40 AM
Just an article suggestion.
- What Joy to Meetby J. Randal Matheny on 01/22/2021 at 12:22 AM
Three stanzas that beg for a melody to accompany them.
- Toss that dirty diaperby Rick Kelley on 01/21/2021 at 9:01 AM
So how do we know that heaven is so great? How do we know we’re going to feel “at home?”
- A house of fear or of faith?by Barry Newton on 01/20/2021 at 9:00 AM
Some of us seem to possess the uncanny ability to spot everything that could possibly go wrong or which might fall short. If this statement resonates […]