The following writings come from the GoSpeak/Forthright group, or are associated in some way with them. Forthright Press is one of the most prolific producers of online content in the brotherhood. The list is updated automatically.
- Is your God handicapped?by Michael Brooks on 02/27/2021 at 8:17 PM
God’s arm is long enough for him to do whatever he says he will do.
- Accept praises and requestby TFRStaff on 02/26/2021 at 3:46 PM
Prayer: Equip every worker with Bibles in the language that people will understand.
- Hope for a better futureby Jon Galloway on 02/26/2021 at 11:04 AM
Christ's death provided forgiveness; his resurrection cements our hope.
- A Christian and a Biden supporter? Repent!by Eugene Adkins on 02/26/2021 at 12:45 AM
If you’re a Christian and this post is offensive to you then you’re offensive to me.
- When in Rome, DON’T Do …by Douglas Kashorek on 02/25/2021 at 8:24 PM
For much of our nation’s history, Christians could float with the current of culture as it was going generally in the same direction we wanted to […]
- Power and strengthby TFRStaff on 02/25/2021 at 3:22 PM
Help every Christian to lovingly and joyfully speak about our true faith.
- Don’t Believe Itby TFRStaff on 02/25/2021 at 10:35 AM
How can you know if a teaching is from God?
- Front lines and backups, and undoersby TFRStaff on 02/24/2021 at 10:04 PM
GERALD COWAN’S PERSONAL PERIODICALS Number 617 • February 24, 2021 FRONT LINES AND BACKUPS, AND UNDOERS You may think that last word undoers is […]
- God in the details, God in the great scheme of thingsby J. Randal Matheny on 02/24/2021 at 2:37 PM
Off the cuff, here are my six basic points of faith.
- Hope outsideby Barry Newton on 02/24/2021 at 9:00 AM
Years ago Crabb and Allender identified four questions hurting people ask: What’s wrong? Who can help? What will the helper do? What can I hope […]
- Spreading graceby TFRStaff on 02/23/2021 at 3:48 PM
…built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone, in whom the whole structure, being joined […]
- His Standing, our blessingby Lee Parish on 02/23/2021 at 9:00 AM
Sharing in the nature and status of our Master should have a profound impact upon our lives.
- Preach the gospel of Christby TFRStaff on 02/23/2021 at 12:37 AM
Be careful to leave nothing out but to preach accurately and completely the whole counsel of God.
- Hugh’s News & Views (Sinners In The Hands…)by TFRStaff on 02/23/2021 at 12:03 AM
SINNERS IN THE HANDS OF AN ANGRY GOD Jonathan Edwards (1703 – 1758) was a Congregationalist preacher, revivalist, theologian, and philosopher. […]
- The Micah Mandateby Eugene Adkins on 02/22/2021 at 7:20 PM
A playing out of Micah 3:9-12 live on the air.
- Love is actionby TFRStaff on 02/22/2021 at 1:09 PM
When we see a Christian in need, it is not enough to pray for him.
- Davison’s Greek Reader Updatedby Roy Davison on 02/22/2021 at 12:41 PM
BELGIUM, Herselt (BNc) – The online Introductory Koiné Greek Reader “Line Upon Line” by Roy Allen Davison has been updated to HTML5, which […]
- End the practice of sinby John Henson on 02/21/2021 at 9:31 AM
What does God stand on the subject of sin?
- A source of hopeby Michael Brooks on 02/20/2021 at 8:02 PM
The difference between the cross and the tree, with their fruits, is availability to living Christians while still on earth.
- DON’T Lean on Me, When …by Douglas Kashorek on 02/20/2021 at 3:49 PM
For many generations, the church in the West has been able to float lazily along on an inner tube because the current of culture was flowing in […]
- Learning humilityby Jon Galloway on 02/19/2021 at 10:19 PM
If we could learn this way of thinking like Jesus, everyone receive the recognition they deserved.
- The Essential and the insistentby Lee Parish on 02/16/2021 at 9:00 AM
There are times when the good can become the enemy of the better.
- Developing the mindset of gratitudeby J. Randal Matheny on 02/15/2021 at 1:19 PM
These activities require steadfast attention. The evil one offers much to distract us from these necessary activities.
- Rejoicing in hopeby Michael Brooks on 02/14/2021 at 2:15 PM
The inspired writer links future rewards to past and present experience.
- None of Self and All of Theeby Douglas Kashorek on 02/12/2021 at 4:13 PM
In our relationship with God as in our earthly relationships, we would all insist that we love the other, but to what degree do we love? The […]